TAKE ACTION NOW!
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
- The Curse of the Good Girl: Raising Authentic Girls with Courage and Confidence by Rachel Simmons
- Parenting Beyond Pink and Blue: How to Raise Your Kids Free of Gender Stereotypes by Christina Spears Brown
READ WITH YOUNG WOMEN & GIRLS:
- Strong is the New Pretty by Kate T. Parker
- This Litte Trailblazer: A Girl Power Primer by Joan Holub
- Notorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg (Young Readers Edition) by Irin Carmon and Shana Knizhnik
- A Mighty Girl– The World’s Largest Collection of books, toys, and movies for smart, confident and courageous girls
VOLUNTEER OF SUPPORT:
- Mentor a younger girl in your community through Big Brothers, Big Sisters.