- Read Robin K. Schneider’s Silent Running: Our Family’s Journey to the Finish Line with Autism
- Read Naoki Higashida’s The Reason I Jump: the Inner Voice of a Thirteen-Year-Old with Autism
- Hudson Valley Special Ed Parent Center: http://hvsepc.org/student-draft-iep-interactive-tool/ helps students prepare for relevant to IEP development.
- New York State Education Department Office of Special Education:p12.nysed.gov/specialed provides assistance to parents, advocacy groups, & schools related to services and programs for students with disabilities.
- PACER CENTER: pacer.org (Parent Advocacy Coalition for Educational Rights) to expand opportunities & enhance the quality of life of children/young adults with disabilities
- The Center for Parent Information and Resources: parentcenterhub.org/a central resource
- Extraordinary Ventures NY:evny.org provides employment opportunities for men and women with autism and other developmental disabilities
- Extraordinary Ventures of NY’s Open House: Sunday, 10/22, 11a-2p. 850 Lexington Avenue, Mt Kisco